A JADS CSA Membership means you can spend your “share” of the farm on anything at the JADS Farm Market stand – which includes the vegetables, local produce and products on this list, plus more!
Download a PDF of the JADS_CSA_2021_Form when you’re ready to reserve YOUR share of the farm!
Here is our 2021 CSA Products List to view and/or print, but in general, we have the following products available for you:
Full Season (April – December) we ALWAYS have John D. Madura Farm’s Pine Island Mushrooms, including:
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Crimini Mushrooms
- Button Mushrooms
- Maitaki Mushrooms
We also carry our own fresh eggs and honey, Bella Fresh Mozzarella, All Natural flavored goat cheeses, Mother Hubbard Creamline milk, pies and baked goods, our own jarred Jams and Jellies throughout our April – December JADS Farm Stand season.
- Herbs – culinary, medicinal, aromatic
- Annuals – packs, pots, baskets
- Vegetable starters
- Horseradish root
- Salad mix
- Baby carrots
- Baby beets
- Swiss chard
- Onions and Potatoes
- Our own Eggs, our own Honey, Local Milk, Local Cheeses
- Strawberries and Blueberries depending on weather
- Baby zucchini
- Freshly picked SWEET CORN! Bi-Color and Silverqueen Corn
- Plump, delicious TOMATOES! Patio tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, green “fryer” tomatoes
- Head lettuce
- Kirby cucumbers for pickling
- Peppers of all colors and varieties and heats
- Melons – water, cantaloupe
- Peaches and Nectarines from our fruit farmer friends
- Red beets and orange beets
- Carrots -yes they come in colors!
- Summer squashes
- New season potatoes
- Onions straight from our black dirt farm!
- Yummy nutritious Squashes! Butternut squash, acorn squash, spaghetti squash, kobocha squash, butterkin squash, carnival squash, milk/cheese squash and hubbard squash
- PUMPKIN AND GOURDS! All sizes, various shapes and colors!
- Mums and Asters
- Brussel sprouts still on the stalk!
- Root crop vegetables and squashes still available with great storage options for winter!
- Brussel Sprouts and Collard Greens – You haven’t had the most delicious flavorful brussel sprouts and collard greens until they’ve been hit by the first frost!
- Frasier and Douglass Fur cut trees
- Handicrafted decorative wreathes, grave blankets, crosses, buckets and miscellaneous holiday decor items. We also take special orders on these items!
YES – We have MEAT!
We have natural local beef, pork and our own poultry to our farm market.