Farm-fresh vegetables and more…
JADS Farm Market is our very own family-operated local farmers market located at the located just a few miles from Pine Island at 267 Route 23 in Sussex, NJ.
We’re open April through December, 9am-5pm, seven days a week!
We grow our own vegetables on our family-owned Pine Island NY farm – John D. Madura Farms – and we bring it to sell at JADS Farm Market within hours (sometimes minutes) of picking of plucking those vegetables out of the soil. The soil of our farm is nutrient rich black dirt, formed ages ago by the remains of glaciers.
If you live locally, you’ll want to register for our JADS CSA Program and save money while enjoying the fresh, nutritious variety of locally grown produce. You can use your “share” toward ANY product at the farm stand!
What do we sell at JADS Farm Market?
- You guessed it! Lots of fresh vegetables (see what we’re picking based on what’s in season)
- Plants – herbs, starter vegetables, tomatoes, peppers, annuals, perennials, hanging baskets
- Extensive variety of mushrooms
- Natural local honey
- Our own farm-fresh eggs
- Fresh seasonal fruits from local farms
- Local breads, cheeses, and baked goods
- Local jarred fruit jams, jellies, sauces, salsa
- Shrubs, trees, evergreens
- Garden supplies – topsoil, mulch, peat moss
- Spring – lillies, hyacinths, Easter decorations and spring vegetables like chives and early lettuces
- Fall – cold weather vegetables such as onions, potatoes, kale, sweet potatoes…plus pumpkins, squashes, gourds, decorative corn, corn stalks
- December – grave blankets, wreaths, cut Christmas trees, pine roping, poinsettias, balled Christmas trees
We accept New York State Farmers Market Nutrition Program Checks and WIC at JADS Farm Market.
Take a look at what’s in season on John D. Madura Farms and what you may find at JADS Farm Market in any particular time of the year.
And for those with a curious mind…we named our farm stand J.A.D.S. after our four children: Joshua, Alissa, David, and Skyler! Our kids can often be found helping us out on the farm, or in the veggie-washing and packing barn, or feeding our pigs and chickens, or in one of our greenhouses!